West Virginia Lost Title Bond

West Virginia Lost Title Bond

There is no requirement for a bonded title in West Virginia. 

West Virginia Lost Title Bond Information and Requirements

If the title is lost and the vehicle has never had a lien, the vehicle owner must complete an Affidavit of Duplicate Title for a Vehicle or Watercraft (DMV-4-TR), supply a copy of their driver's license, the registration card, if available, and the title fee of $15 to get a duplicate title issued. If using a POA (Power of Attorney), the vehicle owner must have a copy of identification of POA. 

Bond amount may vary depending on credit score or state requirements on that bond.