Oklahoma Lost Title Bond

Oklahoma Lost Title Bond

There is no Oklahoma Lost Title bond requirement 

What You’ll Need to replace your Vehicle Title

·         Application for Replacement Certificate of Title for Vehicle (Form 701-7) - Notarized

·         Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)

·         Current Registration Decal Number

·         Proof of ownership

·         Current registration papers

·         Valid ID or driver's license

·         Replacement fee of $11, plus a $1.55 fee if applying by mail


What You’ll Do to replace your Vehicle Title

·         Walk-in: Visit the Motor Vehicle Division or any Oklahoma Motor License Agency

·         Step 1: Submit completely filled-up Form 701-7

·         Step 2: Submit all the required documents

·         Step 3: Pay the replacement fee

·         Step 4: Wait for your replacement title

·         If processing by mail,

·         Step 1: Completely fill-up and sign Notarized Form 701-7

·         Step 2: Attach copies of all the required documents

·         Step 3: Include a check made out to the Oklahoma Tax Commission for $12.55

·         Step 4: Mail it to Oklahoma Tax Commission Motor Vehicle Division

2501 North Lincoln Boulevard Oklahoma City, OK 73194


Caveats and Exceptions 

·         Either current Oklahoma registration or evidence of out of state residency is required before a duplicate title may be issued

·         Out of state residency may be evidenced by an out of state registration for the vehicle/boat/motor, a utility bill, rental agreement, or out of state driver license in the name of the record owner

·         If the Oklahoma registration is not current and out of state residency cannot be established, all delinquent Oklahoma registration fees and penalties will have to be remitted, along with an Oklahoma insurance verification form, in order for the duplicate title to be issued