Kansas Alcoholic Tax Bond

Kansas Alcoholic Tax Bond

Kansas Alcoholic Tax Bond

Apply »

What is an Kansas Alcoholic Tax Bond? 

Kansas Alcoholic Tax Bond's are required by Kansas's Department of Revenue to obtain your Kansas Alcoholic Tax Bond. The Kansas Alcoholic Bond amount is set at $1,000. 

The State requires a Sales Tax bond for :  

a $1,000 surety bond


Different parts of a bond:

 There are 3 parts to a Alcoholic Tax surety bond. The Principal "YOU", The Surety Company, and the Obligee. The Principal is the business or individual applying for the Alcoholic Tax Surety Bond. The Obligee is the individual or entity requiring the Surety Bond and the Surety Company is the company who provides the Surety Bond coverage.

Try our 100%  Secure Alcoholic Tax Bond Online Application to get the Lowest Alcoholic Tax bond rates in all 50 States.


You can buy your Kansas Alcoholic Tax Bond (Apply) online immediately

Kansas Alcoholic Tax Bond Information and Requirements:

Kansas imposes a 10 percent liquor drink tax on the sale of drinks containing alcoholic liquor by clubs, caterers, or drinking establishments. The 10 percent liquor drink tax is also imposed on the acquisition cost of alcoholic liquor used in free samples offered by clubs and drinking establishments. (See Notice 13-09.) A club, caterer, or drinking establishment (including farm wineries, microbreweries, and microdistilleries also licensed as a drinking establishment selling to customers for on-premises consumption) must also:

  • Have a liquor license issued by the Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control
  • Have a Kansas retailers’ sales tax number, and
  • Post a bond equal to $1,000, or the three-month average liquor drink tax liability, whichever is greater.

Apply »