Indiana Lost Title Bond

Indiana Lost Title Bond

Indiana Lost Title/Certificate of Title Bond

Apply »

What is an Indiana Lost Title Bond? 

Indiana Lost Title Bonds / Certificate of Title bonds are required by the state of Indiana's BMV to obtain your title and register your vehicle, boat, RV, mobile home or trailer.  The bond ensures that you are the rightful owner of the vehicle, Mobile home, trailer etc. The Indiana Lost Title Bond guarantees damages up to the bond limit for a legitimate title holder that may surface in the future with a valid claim to the vehicle, Mobile home, boat or trailer.

Different parts of a bond:

 There are 3 parts to a Lost Title surety bond. The Principal, the Surety Company, and the Obligee. The Principal is the business or individual applying for the Lost Title Surety Bond. The Obligee is the individual or entity requiring the Surety Bond and the Surety Company is the company who provides the Surety Bond coverage.


Try our 100%  Secure Lost Title Bond Online Application to get the Lowest Lost title bond rates in all 50 States.


You can buy your Indiana Lost Title Bonds (Apply) online immediately, with no credit check for most Lost Title Bonds.

How much does a Indiana Lost Title Bond cost?

For Indiana Lost Title Bonds under $5,000 the cost of the bond is $100. For bonds over $5,000 the rate is 1.5%

Indiana Lost Title Bond Information and Requirements

Bond amounts may vary depending upon credit score or state requirements for that type of bond. 

A duplicate title is obtained when the original title has been lost, stolen, mutilated, destroyed, or becomes illegible. The duplicate title is printed with the word “DUPLICATE” on its face. When a duplicate title is issued, the original title becomes void. In the event the original title is located, destroy it to ensure it is not used in the sale or transfer of ownership of the vehicle. When purchasing a duplicate title, you must provide an unexpired photo ID (e.g., driver's license, state-issued ID, school, military, bank card, passport, probation card, work ID, membership card).

Apply »